Please click on any question and the answer will appear. Click on it again to make the answer disappear.
How much will I earn if I refer someone who comes on the cruise?
You will receive a $75 rebate for each person that you refer to us who goes on the cruise! We call it a rebate because it is payable within 15 days after the cruise.
How can I promote the cruise with my link?
There are many ways! Get creative. Here are some ideas to get you started…
1. First talk to your friends, family, colleagues and clients/customers about the cruise and encourage them to come. If they don’t click on your link, they’ll be able to choose your name or CoCreator code (make it simple!) from a dropdown menu that will show up upon registering.
2. POST it as an event on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, MySpace, SelfGrowth.com, online calendar listings and any other social networking media. Include your unique link in the post.
2b. Post updates about how excited you are about the cruise and/or specific programs and speakers that you’re looking forward to experiencing. Include your unique link in the post.
TIP: Use your unique link in status updates or event announcements via your Facebook account or our FanPage! Your CoCreator ID may be hidden by FB, when posted, but it will still work!
3. LIKE our website and any specific pages you like on it (LIKE buttons are at the bottom of every page!)
4. Post messages on our cruise Facebook Page: Facebook.com/holisticcruiseadventures
5. Circulate our beautiful 4-color flyers at workshops and events you attend (add your referral code ONLY in the space provided. Website visitors will be prompted to enter your code upon registering).
6. Post flyers on local bulletin boards.
7. Send out email blasts specifically about the cruise, but only to people who are on your list and have given you permission to email them. (TIP: Click on “Ads” and then “Creatives” after logging in to your CoCreator account. You’ll find well-written email messages that you can use as is or edit as you see fit.)
8. Add our Banner Ads to your website, blog or newsletter (Login and click on “Ads” to see what we have ready for you to copy and paste into your website’s html code).
9. Write about it in your newsletter! Talk about why you are so excited about it and encourage others to join you on the cruise.
10. On your automatic EMAIL SIGNATURE add a short message about the cruise with your link embedded in the message. Every email you send will be automatically reminding friends and family of the cruise! See instructions below or search for instructions online.
IMPORTANT NOTE: SPAM will not be tolerated! If we discover that any of our CoCreators are sending emails to people who they do not know or have not given permission to be contacted, we reserve the right to close the CoCreator account permanently. All commissions will be forfeited in this case. These tactics cause more trouble than they are worth. Please be respectful of others’ time and privacy.
How and when will I receive my CoCreator rebate/commissions?
On or before December 24, 2013 we will send your CoCreator Rebate earnings to your Paypal account. Be sure that your correct Paypal Account Email Address appears in your CoCreator account profile. If you do not have a Paypal Account, simply open one after the cruise! It is free and takes two minutes. Just verify your bank account info (a simple process) and you’ll be able to transfer your rebate/commissions into your bank account any time. You can then keep it for future use, or close it at any time after receiving your rebate.
If someone clicks on my link and does not register right away, will I still get credit when they do register?
You will get referral credit if someone registers within 10 months after clicking on your link, even if they do not click on your link again just before signing up. The only exception to this rule is this: if they click on someone else’s referral link before actually signing up, your link will be overridden. Rebates will be credited to the last Referral Link that the customer clicked on before registering. This is unavoidable. However, it can go both ways. You can gain as well as lose. One way to help your chances is to send out your link (via email messages, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) often, but only to people you know or who have given you permission to contact them! Adding your link to the “auto-signature” function in your email program will help!
How can I check to see if people have registered using my promotion code?
Click on Login in the menu above. Then log in to your CoCreator Account using the username (also your referral code) and password you created when signup up for the CoCreator program. Once logged in, you will see a Menu in Green just below the word “Login”. Click on “Sales” to see who has registered using your referral link or code. You can also explore the other menu items to get more info about your account activity.
How can I get flyers to distribute?
That’s easy! Just send your request for as many copies as you would like, in an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your shipping address and phone number!
I have postcards and flyers, but they don’t have my CoCreator Referral Code on them. What should I do?
If you have the 8.5″ X 11″ flyer, simply write your referral code in the space provided at the bottom right of the flyer. Or you could print your referral code onto some small “return address” labels and stick them onto the flyer in the space provided. If you have the ability to distribute 1000 or more flyers, we may print some with your referral code already included. Call to inquire if this is the case.
I became a CoCreator before registering for the cruise. I used my own link to register, but don’t see any rebate credited to my account for me and my roommate? Why not?
Whomever referred you originally will receive the credit. It is stated clearly on the CoCreator Program description pages that rebates are not payable to anyone for registering themselves nor their roommate(s). This would be unfair to the person or media outlet who referred you.
Why won’t I receive commission for referring my roommate?
This policy was implemented to make sure that serious and dedicated CoCreators get full credit for their efforts. If someone becomes a CoCreator just to get the discount for their husband, wife or best friend (who would come with them anyway), this reduced the rightful earnings of the serious CoCreator who initially referred them. We apply this policy equally, to everyone, for two reasons: to make it fair and consistent, and to avoid an administrative nightmare on our part. Don’t worry, it works in your favor when you refer people. You will get paid for both people in the cabin, when you refer one of them. (The only time this won’t be the case is when we match up someone you referred with a roommate who was referred by someone else.)
How can I add a promotional blurb to my EMAIL SIGNATURE?
This is a great idea and if you don’t know how to create a signature that automatically appears on all your outgoing emails, check your email program for instructions. You could also search online for these instructions. I recommend searching YouTube! Below are instructions for creating a signature on Gmail with your URL discreetly embedded in it. These instructions will be helpful for you to review even if you don’t use Gmail.
Log in to your email account and then:
1) Click on the little wheel icon in upper right corner
2) Choose “Mail Settings”from dropdown menu
3) Scroll down General Settings page until you see “Signature”
4) Click on the radio button next to the light blue box
5) Paste your message in to the msg field in the blue box
I recommend something that reads like this…
PS: Have you heard about the Evolving Conscious Health Community Cruise? It’s gonna be a blast. CEUs are available and it’s really affordable. I’m going… Why don’t you come too? Click Here for all the details.
6) Highlight the words you want to hide your URL behind (Perhaps “Click Here”)
7) Click on the link icon (in the blue area)
8) Enter your entire URL in the box next to “Web Address”. Your URL will read as follows, except that you will enter YOUR unique CoCreator Referral Code in place of XXXXX:
9) Click “okay”
10) Scroll to bottom of General Settings page and click on “Save Changes”
Done! TIP: Use the same link for status updates or event announcements via your Facebook account! The CoCreator ID may be hidden by FB, when posted, but it will still work!